- 1/4 cup dry egg powder
- 1 tsp dehydrated onions
- 1 tsp dehydrated bell peppers
- 1 tbsp dried portabella mushrooms
- 1/8 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 roll of premade polenta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix dry egg powder, dehydrated onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and dill into a ziplock bag
- Mix 1/2 cup of filtered water into egg powder mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes to allow vegetables to soften.
- Open premade polenta roll and slice into 8 slices.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to medium camp pan and bring to medium heat. Slowly pan fry polenta circles for 2 minutes on each side or until lightly brown and crisp. Put aside.
- Return pan to stove and remaining oil to pan.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and slowly cook eggs until done.
- Serve eggs and polenta. Salt and pepper to taste. (Or side of cholula like my husband likes!)